Saturday, January 26, 2013

Movie Stars


Last Sunday the girls and I were in a movie. Yes, can you believe that! We all had a line. Nothing big, but it was a line. It is not a big name producer, but a small indie film movie. 

It was very exciting, but I see why actors have trailers. There is so much waiting. We had to be there at 5:15 and didn't start shooting until about 7:30. By the time I finished my scene it was after 9:00. I had to sign ten page contracts for all of us. Basically, I signed away all our rights to the movie. We are nobodies. 

I do wish the producer success. I think he does have a talent. I just can't wait for production to be over so we can see the final product. Who know's, you might see me on the big screen or on DVD. It is very hush-hush right now. The name of the movie is a secret. None of the actors even know it. 

No comments: