Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Eve Menu

Here's my menu for Christmas Eve dinner. I feel like I need to add a few more veggies or sides, but for the most part this is it. Do you think this is enough for 40-50 people? Today will be my shopping day and am feeling overwhelmed. I have done this before and not sure why I'm feeling so anxious. I wonder if it's because I am going the whole food organic route this time.

Appetizers
Assorted Nuts/Fruit/Cheese Tray
Pesto Cream Cheese Bake
Holiday Shrimp
Nutty Date Ball

Salad
Red and White Salad with a Champagne Vinaigrette
Artichoke Oregano Antipasto

Sides
Carrot Souffle
Hot Buttered Cauliflower Puree
Wild Rice Casserole

Main Course
Roasted Turkey Breast
Slow Cooked Pork Loin
Baked Chicken or Roasted Beef

Desserts
Pecan Pie
Apple or Pear Tarts
Lemon Basil Sorbet


No comments: