Saturday, September 29, 2012

October Unprocessed 2012 Challenge

I just made the commitment to take the October Unprocessed 2012 Challenge. I am hoping it won't be that much of a challenge since I do this most days. I guess what makes it so much of a challenge is that it is a true commitment I am making to myself and the whole blogosphere.

One fix I will have to make is for breakfast. Mornings are so crazy around here it is so easy to grab a processed granola bar and go. My other morning go to is cereal. I need to come up with some quick and easy breakfast recipes.

Tonight I got the dry ingredients together for quinoa pancakes. For each cup of the dry mix I put together, I need to add some almond milk, vanilla, and cooked quinoa. Sunday morning will be the true taste test with the kids. Their favorite pancake mix is Krusteaz. I hope mine can compare.

Please join me and take the challenge, too.


October Unprocessed 2012

No comments: