Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!


Yes, I just celebrated my 39th birthday and am very proud of that. Most people really dread their birthdays, but not me. I like to rejoice in them. I have had 39 awesome years. Thanks mom (and dad, too)! Best of yet, I am proud to tell my age. Ask me and I will tell you.

I don't think I look my so-called-age. I don't feel my so-called-age. So, therefore I must not be 39 years old. Nah!

First of all, I think I have really great genes, of the scientific/biological type. Next I have 3 young children to help keep me youthful and active. Lastly, I think it is a mind over matter thing. If you feel old, you will be old. I feel young therefore I am young.

Happy birthday to me!!!!!

2 comments:

denisedenise said...

No, you do NOT look your age. You are beautiful and youthful, with a wonderful outlook. As the Good Book says, "your youth is renewed"!!! Happy Birthday again. You make them fun.

denisedenise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.