Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Reusable Bags Help us to Go Green

Like many people I know, I feel bad about all the plastic bags brought home from the grocery and every other store. I have been looking into purchasing some reusable bags, trying to decide what size and how many I would need.

Help could be on the way. Amy at Crunchy Domestic Goddess is giving away reusable bags. " Reusable Bags has offered up two of their best-selling reusable bags to one lucky winner :
the Workhorse Style 1500bag workhorse bag cottontote
and the Lightweight Recycled Cotton Tote with Dual Handles, both made by ACME Bags."

Hop on over to Crunchy Domestic Goddess and enter!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I have reusable bags, but I forget to bring them to the store. Sigh.

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

thanks for your entry! :)
amy

denisedenise said...

At our Whole Foods if you bring back your paper bag to reuse, they take of .10 for each bag. I keep them in the back of the car so I don't forget.

Good luck on the bag. Hope you win!

Unknown said...

Great tip! Thanks