Monday, September 17, 2007

Befores and Afters

Lately, I have been doing a lot of reorganizing. I save all the cleaning for my husband. I'll spend a couple of hours reorganizing a cabinet or drawer. He comes home and asks "what have you been up to all day?". I will say cleaning drawers and cabinets. He says "all day?". Yep!

So, to document my latest tasks, I have pictures to prove what I have been up to. I am sorry to say I don't always remember to take the before picture, though. I think it is just a case of "mom brain" being forgetful. Hey, at least I remember the important things.

First is my little sweatpea's room. It has been so bland and boring. I decided to jazz it up a bit.



She now has a garden.


Okay, now this was a big project. I didn't realize how disorderly one tiny room can get. I think it was a case of embarrassment when I thought to take a before picture. This picture is so much better looking. I guess to most people this still looks a mess, but hey, I can see the tabletop and walk without tripping on anything. As you can see, I organized my crafting/wrapping paper area. I can actually use the table to wrap gifts.

This has been a work in progress. I had been meaning to get my hair cut for the last 6 months. I have been wearing my typical "mom" hair-do, pinned up or in a pony-tail.

Next is the mad-crazy-I-can't-do-anything-with-this-hair look.

Finally, a hip-mom hair cut. Lots of layers and up with the latest hair trend.

1 comment:

denisedenise said...

It's so nice to see your beautiful face! I miss you.

Your projects look so great. Very organized.